Friday, August 16, 2013

Cupcake Sampler

I had a potential client interested in me providing their wedding cake and cupcakes. So I baked up several different varieties for her and her fiance to try.

I made vanilla cupcakes with brown sugar buttercream,
 and pumpkin spice cupcakes with cream cheese frosting,

and red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting,

and chocolate cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream,

and finally, apple spice cupcakes with salted caramel buttercream, as well as a few apple spice cupcakes with brown sugar buttercream.
They loved the cupcakes, especially the apple spice cupcakes with the salted caramel buttercream, and had to decide which ones they wanted for their wedding. Needless to say, I'm thrilled that I have the honor of making their wedding cake and cupcakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment